Every girl is beautiful. But sometimes, it's hard to remember. Feeling beautiful is an integral part of looking beautiful. Luckily, there are dozens of simple ways to remind ourselves of that. Take these everyday steps to create a feeling of beauty in yourself.
Part 1 of 6: Having Beautiful Hair
Step 1. Find the right shampoo and conditioner
Certain products will suit certain hair types as well. Ask a professional or take the time to experiment.
- Use shampoo at the roots and conditioner at the ends. This prevents the buildup of dirt on the scalp and avoids chapping at the ends of the hair.
- Wash your hair with cold water. Cold water locks the product into the hair, leaving hair healthier and shinier.
Hot water opens the hair pores, allowing the nutrients from the product to come out again
Step 2. Treat your hair
Don't feel like you have to wash it every day! Washing your hair every day will dry out your hair and remove the natural oils that are good for your hair.
- Curly, thick, or coarse hair doesn't need to be washed as often.
- Thoroughly conditioner with a special product once a week, if you wish. This will be great for damaged or colored hair.
Step 3. Keep away from heat
Hair dryers, curling irons and straighteners can damage hair, from root to tip. Let your hair dry on its own and style it in a natural way to avoid unnecessary damage.
If you do have to style your hair using these tools, use a low heat setting. The hotter the setting, the greater the damage to the hair
Step 4. Trim the ends of your hair every 6-8 weeks
This will avoid split ends.
No need to go to the salon – do it yourself! Keep the hairstyle and haircut, you just need to trim the ends
Step 5. Accept your natural hair style with pleasure
If your hair is curly, accentuate the curls. If you have straight hair, feel free to leave the house immediately after showering (but you will need to get dressed first). A woman's natural beauty is always her best appearance.
Use products to improve the quality of your hair. Use a gel or spray to define curls or a serum to make your hair really straight
Step 6. Eat a balanced diet
Your hair, skin, nails and attitude all depend on food.
- Extreme diets may seem effective, but they can cause harm to your body. A healthy diet ensures you get the vitamins and minerals your body needs to grow and glow.
- Hair gets its nutrients from whole grains, fruits and vegetables. Without these foods, hair will look dull and growth will be slower.
Part 2 of 6: Caring for Skin
Step 1. Know your skin type
Implementing a skin-type-appropriate routine will maximize effectiveness and leave you glowing and camera-ready.
- Dry – sometimes scaly, a little pimple
- Oily – prone to shine and acne, larger pores
- Combination – T area (forehead, nose, chin) oily, cheeks dry
It can change depending on the season or it tends to be oilier or drier
- Sensitive – allergic to some products, flushes easily in more extreme weather
Step 2. Apply sunscreen
Many moisturizers or lotions already have a small amount of SPF in them.
Stay away from darkening agents. Prolonged sun exposure is bad enough for the skin, and unnatural ultraviolet radiation is even worse. Darkening of the skin causes wrinkles, patches, and, of course, skin cancer. Youth is fleeting, don't make it any faster
Step 3. Have a healthy body
What your mother said is true. The things that are best for you are also best for your body.
- Do not smoke. Cigarettes have been shown to age skin and teeth.
- Enough sleep! Research shows that a full 8 hours of sleep can give you less stress (which leads to better skin), a healthy weight, and more creativity!
Part 3 of 6: Makeup Tips
Step 1. Wash your face
Makeup can clog pores and cause breakouts. Make sure you wash your face at night and before putting on makeup in the morning.
Use a special eraser to remove makeup residue in hard places around the eyes
Step 2. Moisturize
Use an oil-free lotion and apply it on your face and neck.
- Moisturizer helps to even out skin tone. Use one that contains SPF 15 to reduce sun damage.
- The moisturizer also serves as a foundation base.
Step 3. Put on natural makeup
Too much makeup can mask your natural beauty and may make you look like a clown.
Natural cosmetics (such as mineral foundations) are healthier for the skin and reduce acne – unlike most cosmetics which actually add to it
Part 4 of 6: Wearing the Right Clothes
Step 1. Know your body type
Clothing looks different on everyone. Knowing your body shape will help you choose a fashion that minimizes your flaws and accentuates your strengths.
- Apple – bigger upper body, smaller legs
- Pears – wider hips and thighs, smaller chest and waist
- Hourglass – chest and hips are the same proportion
- Bananas – shoulders, chest, waist, hips are almost the same size
Step 2. Highlight special body parts
If you know what to play, you can draw people's attention away from your flaws.
- A good jacket suitable for all seasons can distract from the sleeves
- A standout accessory that goes well with any outfit (and adds personality!)
- High heels can make even the shortest legs look longer
- A top with a tight waist that falls just below the waistline helps create the illusion of an hourglass figure
Step 3. Choose the right clothing size
Shirts do not need to tightly hug the body. Choose clothes that not only fit, but fall nicely on your body.
- When shopping, try on clothes and move around the store. You certainly don't want to wear uncomfortable clothes.
- Wear nice underwear when trying on clothes. Extra creases and lines can create an unattractive silhouette.
Step 4. Think about hair color and skin tone
Your natural color will influence the color of the best clothes for you to wear.
- Place a sheet of white paper on your skin. If your skin emits a yellowish tint, you have a warm skin tone; if it's slightly pink, you have a cool skin tone.
- Choose clothes that match your skin tone. Autumn and spring are warm colors; winter and summer are cool colors.
Part 5 of 6: Taking Care of Your Body
Step 1. Exercise
The benefits of exercise go beyond your waistline – it will improve your mood as well as make you feel and look better. Sports will:
- Lose weight
- Lowers heart rate
- Improve skin tone
- Highlight the muscles of the body.
You don't have to do everything at once! If time is tight, you can exercise a little in the morning and a little in the evening – the benefits are the same
Step 2. Drink plenty of water
This habit will benefit your skin and hair.
- When you are thirsty, you will be dehydrated. Bring a water bottle with you as often as possible.
- Increasing water consumption can result in weight loss!
- The average healthy amount of water you drink is half your body weight in ounces (water) per day. That means, if you weigh 100 pounds (45 kg), drink 50 ounces (1.5 liters) of water per day.
Part 6 of 6: Developing a Beautiful Self
Step 1. Embrace your natural style
There is nothing more beautiful than a girl who has a distinctive beauty.
- In terms of clothing, choose what you feel is good and comfortable. You certainly don't want to be the girl who can barely sit up because of her clothes.
- Don't like the current trend? Create your own trend! Having style means knowing what your "own" style is – not following the average person's style.
Step 2. Smile
The smile is contagious. Soon you will be happier. And everyone around you will be happier too.
A genuine smile will quickly brighten your eyes and make your cheeks blush. Automatic blush
Step 3. Think positive
Beauty from within affects beauty outside. A radiant and positive personality creates a person who is beautiful inside and out. Confident people have an aura of self-worth that can't be lost just by washing with soap.
- Remember to always be confident. Or “fake it until it works”.
- If you look happy and confident, people will be attracted to you. And, one smile can light up an entire room.