Being the "prettiest girl in school" isn't just about looks, it's about feeling. In addition to looking more attractive, you will feel more comfortable and confident if you always pay attention to your physical condition by adopting a healthy diet, exercising, and doing skin and nail care regularly. Keeping your appearance by wearing polite and neat clothes according to your body shape makes you look and feel more beautiful.
Method 1 of 3: Doing Body Care
Step 1. Eat nutritious food
This step is very useful for maintaining physical and mental health, caring for the skin, and increasing energy. Adopt a healthy diet by eating more fruits and vegetables, replacing pasta from wheat flour with pasta from whole grains, and choosing lean meats instead of red or fatty meats. Limit salt consumption by choosing a low-sodium diet. Sauces, dressings, and instant soups usually contain a lot of salt.
- For example, if you want to cook a recipe that uses less vegetables, modify it by adding your own or using a variety of vegetables. This step keeps you healthy because you eat a variety of foods.
- Use whole wheat pasta if you want to cook spaghetti. Instead of making dishes using beef, choose turkey or chicken.
- As much as possible, avoid eating canned food and fast food.
Step 2. Exercise regularly
Set aside time to maintain fitness. When you exercise, your body produces endorphins that make you feel happy. In addition, a healthy and fit body condition increases self-confidence. In order to look beautiful, you don't need to work out until you become very slim or have a certain body shape. Whatever your body shape, a healthy and fit body because exercise makes you look beautiful.
- There are many ways to stay in shape, such as running every day, working out with the moves in the video, or working out at the gym. In addition, you can do aerobics in class, do weight training with dumbbells, run up and down stairs, go for a walk in the open air, or dance indoors.
- Talk to your doctor before starting a new or high-intensity exercise program to find out which exercise is right for you.
Step 3. Perform skin care
You will be more beautiful if you take care of your skin regularly, at least using cleansers and skin moisturizers every day and exfoliating your facial skin several times a week.
- Your skin will be soft and glowing if you use a moisturizer that contains SPF.
- When bathing under the shower, rub the skin using a slightly dense foam rubber to remove dead skin so that the skin is always bright and fresh.
Step 4. Take care of your nails
Eating nutritious foods has an indirect impact on nail health. However, there is still much that needs to be done to take care of nails. Well-groomed and beautiful nails make you look more attractive. Clean your nails daily with soap and water. Trim your nails every 1-2 weeks, depending on your desired nail length. Nails should also be clipped with the same shape to make it neater.
- If your nails break or tear easily after growing a little longer, it is better to trim them short. Having healthy nails is much more important than long nails.
- Decorate your nails with bright colorful nail polish for the weekend. On other days, use one-tone or clear nail polish.
Method 2 of 3: Maintaining Appearance
Step 1. Wear clothes according to body shape
Choose clothes that fit your body size, are neat, and polite. An easy way to look more beautiful is to wear clothes that make your body shape look more attractive.
- If you have a round body shape (commonly called an apple-shaped body), don't wear clothes or accessories that accentuate your belly, such as high-waisted trousers or a waistband. Pencil trousers (shrink at the ankles), dresses, and tunic blouses are great choices for those of you who are round.
- If you're triangular (hips are wider than your shoulders or chest), don't wear clothes that are too big, skinny jeans, and very tight clothes made of thin fabrics. To make your body look more attractive, wear pants that are a bit loose on the legs, a jacket that fits your body size, and a round neck blouse.
- If you're an hourglass shape (bust and hips are larger than your waist), don't wear clothes that don't have curves, such as a rectangular dress, tunic or cardigan that's too loose. Wear high-waisted trousers, a size-fitting dress, and a V-neck blouse to accentuate your curves.
- If your body shape is rectangular (commonly called a man's body shape), don't wear tight dresses and loose blouses so that your body shape is more clearly visible. Straight trousers and jackets that fit your body size make you look more attractive.
Step 2. Try to keep up appearances
Looking beautiful is the impact of taking care of your appearance, for example by taking the time to think about what you look like before leaving the house. A person's appearance is largely determined by his personality, but keeping up appearances is beneficial, such as combing and styling hair, wearing interesting accessories, or choosing clothes that make your body look more attractive.
Step 3. Get used to styling your hair
An instant way to style your hair in the morning before leaving the house is to apply and spray some product on your hair or tie your hair like a ponytail. However, an easy way to look more beautiful is to style your hair. Experiment to find out how to style your hair in an easy and practical way according to your hair length and texture.
If your hair is very dry or tangles easily, apply a small amount of moisturizer to your hair
Step 4. Set aside time to apply makeup
Everyone has different preferences when it comes to how to apply makeup. However, you will look more beautiful if you apply makeup using foundation, mascara, and concealer. Use your fingers or a brush to apply foundation to make your face look fresher and brighter. Sprinkle a small amount of powder on the T zone (above the eyebrows and the top of the nose) with a brush to prevent the oil from seeping out through the foundation.
Make up your eyelids by applying a non-glossy eye shadow that matches your lightest skin tone, usually your neck skin tone. Apply eye shadow on the eyelids and the crease of the eyelid to the bone under the eyebrows. You can use eye shadow before applying eye makeup
Step 5. Get in the habit of maintaining good posture
Confidence makes a person look very attractive. The easiest way to radiate confidence is to improve your posture. When standing, pull your shoulders back to straighten your body and look straight ahead (not at the floor). When sitting, try to straighten your back so that you don't slouch or lean forward. To make it easier, imagine a rope going through the top of your head to your spine so that your body remains upright as the rope is pulled from above. You may be surprised how much better you will feel and look like just by improving your posture.
Method 3 of 3: Keeping Behavior
Step 1. Don't be a bitch
Some cultures believe that the meanest girl is the most beautiful girl. You don't have to be mean to be a pretty girl because this will make you unattractive. Instead, be nice to everyone by showing concern and offering help if they're having trouble.
Step 2. Show confidence
A confident person always looks more attractive than others. Preparing yourself for situations that will come your way is a way of building confidence, for example coming to school with homework done, seeking more information about the company that will hire you, or finding out what movies are playing before taking a friend to accompany you to the cinema.
Step 3. Be a smiley person
People who smile usually look more attractive than people who always frown. You will look prettier and seem gregarious if you smile.
Step 4. Be yourself
Have you ever noticed that people who know themselves and are able to accept themselves as they are usually look more attractive? You will be more beautiful if you are able to make your own decisions, for example when choosing makeup, clothes, and accessories. The easiest way to be yourself is to follow your intuition, which is sometimes called "your heart." Don't do what you don't think is right or wrong, for example when choosing a dress, applying makeup, or doing an activity suggested by a friend or lover.
- Don't bite your nails.
- Get in the habit of preparing. Prepare clothes, makeup, and accessories from the evening so that you feel calmer and less stressed in the morning. Good preparation makes you sleep more soundly so you feel more comfortable and look more attractive.
- Don't force yourself to look pretty. Remember that the beauty of the heart is more important than physical beauty. Learn to respect yourself.
- Do not apply too much makeup because you will look less beautiful, even like you are wearing a mask. Choose a lipstick that matches the color of your lips, use foundation, and apply a little mascara.
- Get into the habit of using a highlighter to brighten your skin and highlight the advantages of your face.
- Prioritize skin care, instead of makeup. You don't need to use a lot of cosmetics to apply makeup if you take care of your skin regularly. Use cosmetics as necessary to cover flaws, instead of wearing a mask.
- Don't be so busy thinking about your appearance that you spend a lot of time and money trying to be a pretty girl. You just have to smile, laugh, be nice to everyone, and maintain good posture. Keep your hair clean and tidy at all times. Wear clothes according to your size and body shape. This is how to be the most beautiful girl. Remember that true beauty comes from the heart. So, radiate true beauty!!