Have you started a relationship with the man of your dreams, but not sure how to get his first kiss? Follow these steps to show your boyfriend that you really want to kiss him.
Method 1 of 3: Build the Atmosphere
Step 1. Brush your teeth and clean your tongue before meeting him
It's even better if you also clean between your teeth using dental floss. Nobody wants to be kissed by someone with bad breath, or with food scraps still stuck in their teeth.
Step 2. Find a quiet place to be alone
Your lover may be nervous to do it in a crowded place. Taking her to a quiet place will give her a greater urge to kiss you. If you're with your friends or at a party, make an excuse so that you and your boyfriend can get away to be alone. Approach him, touch his arm, and tell him that you want to talk to him alone. Or, just hold her hand and invite her to come with you. Don't hesitate. You guys are a couple!
Stay close to him when you're alone. If you're not close to him, or there's a barrier between the two of you, he'll assume that you don't want to be kissed
Step 3. Do something romantic
You don't have to take her out to a romantic dinner to create a romantic atmosphere. Anything that involves physical contact is romantic. If you can arouse his sexual desire, even better.
- Invite him to watch a movie or television. Let him sit on the couch first. You can reason to grab a light snack first. When you return, sit right next to him, so close to him that there is no way for him to move away from you. That way, he'll put his arm around you, and that's a stepping stone to kissing.
- Go on a picnic in a quiet place. While the two of you are having a picnic, hug him and grab some strawberries or grapes, as if you wanted to feed him. Move your gaze from his eyes to his lips, then back to his eyes. When feeding him, let your fingertips touch the surface of his lips.
Step 4. Come up with a clever excuse to get him to approach you
If your boyfriend is a shy guy, maybe he's looking for a more subtle way to approach your face, then provide a clever excuse for him to approach yours. When he gets closer, give him a look that's like to say "I-want-to-kiss". This excuse you make can create the moment he's been waiting for to kiss you.
Tell him that you want to see the color of his eyes, or that you feel something in his eyes and you want to look at him. You can also pretend that he has cookie crumbs on his face, then bring your face closer as you "clean" his face and look him in the eye
Method 2 of 3: Showing Physical Signs
Step 1. Feel free to touch it
Touch his elbow, clasp his hand or gently place your hand on his knee. Making physical contact with him first can help increase the intimacy of your relationship with your partner.
Once you've made physical contact with him, keep touching him. When laughing, put your hand on his arm. As you walk, hold her hand tightly. At the right moment, he will hold your hand too
Step 2. Embrace it
Cuddling will give him a sign that you like physical contact, and that you feel comfortable with him. This is the biggest sign you can give him, and cuddling will usually lead to kissing.
When the two of you hug, rest your head on his shoulder. Play your fingers with him, leaning on him. All of these signs will send your boyfriend the message, “I love being around you, now kiss me!”
Step 3. Bite your lips
Getting his attention on your lips will make kissing inevitable. Do everything you can to get him to pay attention to your lips. The classic way is to gently bite your lip while looking at him.
- Use lip balm (and let her see you do it). Keep in mind that lipstick can stain your kiss. Use lip balm so that no stains are left behind.
- Apply an ice cube on your lips if your lips feel hot or dry. Not only does this look tempting, but it also makes your lips look shiny like using a moisturizer.
- Lick your lips as if you are eating something juicy. If you're eating watermelon, ice cream, or something that drips, let a little drip down your lips and lick it slowly and gently. Be careful that you don't look like a reckless person when you do this. You're trying to seduce her, not "to be a slut."
Step 4. Seduce him with your eyes
Eye contact is a big part of signaling to your boyfriend that you want to be kissed. Look into his eyes, and smile sweetly, as if your eyes are smiling too. Glance at her eyes then her lips a few times, and add a seductive wink.
This is another way of flirting with your eyes: when you and your boyfriend look at each other, especially when your faces are close together, maintain eye contact for a few moments, then look away shyly
Step 5. Give clearer instructions when the two of you are going to separate
If you're hoping to get a goodnight kiss, this is very important to do. When you say goodbye, hug him tightly and kiss him on the cheek. After kissing him, look him in the eyes. Even if he doesn't necessarily kiss you back, at least you've shown him that you're willing to accept kisses and physical contact.
When you hug him, you can rest your head on his chest so he hugs you tighter. If you do this, make sure that you use a nice perfume, so he will notice how good your body smells
Method 3 of 3: Showing Verbal Signs
Step 1. Seduce your lover with your words
Just because he is your boyfriend, doesn't mean you don't have to flirt with him anymore. Flirting keeps the relationship healthy and fun, while also showing that you still really like it. Keep pretending to be shy and teasing her (but don't overdo it). You can also tease her by saying she's never kissed her (which is the same as saying "Kiss me, please!").
Send short, flirty messages when the two of you aren't together. Seductive messages and funny messages are a great way to stay sweet, even if you're not with him. Keep in mind that texting too much can be annoying for him
Step 2. Make him feel confident
Men like to feel reliable in a woman's life, so make your partner feel this way. While you may not feel like you need his help opening a tightly closed jar, asking him for help can boost his confidence. This, of course, is another form of seduction that can build up her confidence, so she becomes confident enough to kiss you!
Step 3. Be frank and ask him to kiss you
Being honest has both good and bad sides. On the bright side, you'll get the results right away, and it'll show your boyfriend how confident you are, which is a trait that men find very sexy. The downside is that the results you get may not be what you expected. He may still need some time to get over his shyness, or he just doesn't want to. In the end, you'll get the results, while simplifying the process by directly telling him what you want.
You can ask directly in a seductive way. When you give him a farewell hug, put your lips to his ear and whisper things like “Kiss me” or “I want to kiss you.” Your words and a slight touch of your lips to his ear are enough to make him feel shy about kissing you
- Do not force! Nobody likes a forced kiss.
- By giving him a big smile and giving him a hug, you're letting him know that he has succeeded in pleasing you with his presence, which makes him happy too!
- In order not to feel awkward after kissing, always look into his eyes and give a sincere smile.
- Don't look nervous, as this will make your boyfriend nervous too. If the first kiss doesn't go well, don't panic! You can also "switch turns" and kiss him first now.
- If he comes to your house and your siblings are at home, make sure that they don't bother you both, as this could make your lover not want to kiss you.
- If all goes well, try stroking her hair with your hand. This is both fun and tempting, and will show him that you're having fun.
- If he is known for his reliable kisses, don't be nervous, because you will learn a lot from kissing him and he will enjoy it!
- If everything you try fails, move first! Kiss him and see how he reacts. He may be grateful that you made the first move.
- If he doesn't want to kiss you, maybe he's just shy, or you brought the relationship up too soon. Give a moment for you and your lover. Some guys don't like physical contact too early in a relationship, so don't push yourself if you or your boyfriend aren't comfortable yet.
- Make sure that you don't purse your lips while kissing, as that's not sexy at all and might discourage him from kissing you. Also, try to keep your eyes closed while kissing, because kissing with your eyes open is usually awkward.