Many girls crave their first kiss with a special man. Actually they know who the ideal man is, unfortunately they don't know how to get him to kiss him. Sometimes, before going to bed they will fantasize about getting the first kiss from their idol in the most romantic place. Well, there's good news! Just read this article, maybe soon you will get that first kiss. Or, it's possible you get your first boyfriend. Who knows, he will become a husband-to-be!
Step 1. Make sure the guy is single
If he already has a girlfriend and you get caught kissing him, it could be an unpleasant situation.
Step 2. Make sure he is the right guy
Sometimes girls have a hard time determining if they really like the “guy”. There's nothing wrong with doing a little research. Make a “list” of 12 criteria that you most expect from a dream guy. Observe the man secretly, but don't stalk him. He must be of the same or related qualities as what you wrote on the list. He has to get a result of at least 6/12 or more, otherwise he's not the type for you. However, if he meets almost all of your expectations, talk to him so that you feel comfortable around him later. Make sure he has an interest in you too, even if you have to pretend to be selling hard.
Step 3. Give a signal to show your interest in him
Something simple, like smiling, is certainly not difficult to do. If you have already done so, just skip this step. However, you shouldn't overdo it. This trick isn't meant to tease him (at least not yet). Give him cues for a week or two and see what happens. Again, don't overdo it.
Step 4. Watch for signs that indicate that he is also attracted to you
By now, he should be starting to show an interest in you. Don't worry if he doesn't express his interest right away, this sort of thing takes time. However, if nothing happens, repeat step 3 until he shows him these signs, including:
- constantly looking at you
- touching your arm or shoulder (not including patting)
- smile, and so on.
Step 5. Make friends
Once he shows signs of interest, you should try to befriend him. If he is indeed your friend, skip this step. You should befriend him before he asks you out because the invitation might come out of the blue and you "turn it down" and he will feel disappointed and ignore you for a while. So be friends with him, just like you would be friends with any other guy. If your crush is showing signs of interest, you can start a friendship by sitting next to him at lunch and starting a conversation and finding common interests (for example, you're both a sports fan). Hang out with him for about 2 weeks, and you will become his friend. It's possible that his interest in you wanes. So, to maintain or increase his interest, it's time you move on to step 6.
Step 6. Seduce him
This move is actually pretty much the same as gesturing, but a little more elaborate: put your hand on his, head on his shoulder (if he doesn't mind), keep smiling and avert your eyes when he catches you, tease him occasionally, give him a quick hug when you meet him for a chat, giggle or chuckle whenever he says something funny. Do this for 10-13 days or until he does the same to you.
Don't overdo it, just enough. Showing too much flirtation can make him uncomfortable
Step 7. Invite him to join the “get-together”
At this stage, most girls start to feel a little nervous. Stay calm. Don't look like you're up to something. For your next “hit,” ask your crush to meet you somewhere that isn't too crowded (but not a dangerous place, like a quiet alley). If you want to do it after school, you can invite him over to your house to do homework together. Of course you can choose other places such as parks or beaches, even at school or on the school grounds.
Choose a meeting time when there aren't too many people, such as 5 or 6 pm. That way, the two of you won't be attracting much attention, but make sure the place isn't so empty that he suspects your intentions
Step 8. Show greater interest and intimacy
When you meet him at the designated location, greet him with a quick hug. Ask him to sit somewhere (grass, bench, etc.). After a moment of silence, start a conversation about something that happened a few days ago. If he is interested in the story, he may say something that will make you smile at the end of the meeting. Or, he might start talking about something he likes. If the story isn't very interesting or to your liking, tell another story and if she ends it with a nice sentence, say something that will make her look at you and smile. If the trick works, look him in the eye and smile back. Try looking him straight in the eye. Do it long enough for the smile to fade. Do the same with your smile so it looks like you can't control yourself either. Now he has been ensnared by your spell. Shift your position closer (about 1.5 cm). If he shifts his position too, it means he is interested in what will happen. If he pulls away and turns his head to the side, it's a sign that he's not sure what's going to happen or that he's embarrassed. If he looks away or says something, it means he is not ready for what is about to happen.
Step 9. Kiss him
Once you look him straight in the eye, it's time for action. If his hand is within reach, gently place your hand over his. He will probably grab your finger and grasp it. Lean slightly; if he leans in too, it's a signal that he's ready. Reduce the distance between the two of you so that your faces are about a few inches from each other. If he stood still, it meant he wasn't sure if he was ready. If he's really unsure, signal that all is well by pressing your cheek against his and giving him a kiss on the cheek. If her face glows, give her a kiss on the lips. If she responds by shaking slightly or making small movements, lean closer and gently pull her hand in as a signal for her to come closer. Grab his attention again by looking into his eyes. If this trick works, do your thing. Tilt your head about 9 degrees while leaning toward it. Sometimes guys don't respond right away to the first kiss on the lips. Try it many times until he shows the expected response. Once he does, start the kiss gently and passionately. Note: think of happy things. This will make the kiss even more intense.
- Slowly raise your arms and gently wrap them around his neck. He may respond by wrapping his arm around your waist. Actually, he didn't need to respond. If the two of you are still kissing, it means he's still attracted to you and the kiss.
- If he pulls away when you lean toward him, that's a sign of rejection. Respect his wishes. Don't kiss him if he feels uncomfortable.
- Keep your breath fresh. No guy wants to kiss a girl with bad breath like she's just eaten a raw onion. Eat mint gum, or chew mint gum, and brush your teeth every day.
- Don't change yourself just to impress him.
- Make sure he's ready before you start the kiss. Don't immediately attack him with a kiss on the first meeting!
- Don't forget to tilt your head. That way, your noses don't collide.
- Try to hold the meeting in a place that has special meaning or memories for both of you. That will make the kiss a more beautiful memory.
- Make sure he is the best guy for you.
- There's no need to wear clothes that make you uncomfortable just to impress "him".
- Do not rush. Men will appreciate it more if you take a pleasant approach slowly.
- Don't kiss her in public (for example, in a store) or in front of people you know, especially friends. He might feel embarrassed.
- There are other ways to show that you are very passionate during a kiss. Why not put an arm around his neck? Or, you can also: put your hand on his chest, put one hand on his shoulder, wrap your arm around his waist, try different movements to make the kiss more interesting, put your hand on his cheek, stroke his hair, and so on.
- Don't kiss in a hurry. It could just make him awkward and refuse outright.
- Don't try to kiss his neck unless you know he likes it. Some men feel uncomfortable with it.
- Don't make her think that the kiss will lead to something more intimate, like sexual intercourse. Send the message that you are only going to kiss him and he should understand.
- Don't overdo everything.
- If his hands start running around your body below your waist, and you're not ready for it, ask him to stop. If he doesn't heed, stop kissing and tell him you have to go.