Aura Kingdom is a massively multiplayer online game with a role playing genre and a fantasy setting. In the game, characters can complete missions, work with other players, and level up different types of skills. Leveling up a character may take a little bit of time - but there are ways you can optimize your gameplay so that it takes less time to level up.
Part 1 of 4: Gaining Experience from the Main Mission
Step 1. Complete the main missions
The easiest and most direct way to level up in the game is to complete the main missions. By completing the missions obtained from the game's main storyline, you can easily reach level 40. The main mission will also provide gold, weapons, and Eidolons as rewards.
Step 2. Find the main mission
Open the map by pressing M or clicking the map enlarger button in the mini map. You'll see a gold mission with a "!" icon, which indicates that the NPC has a mission that you can take on.
- Most of the main missions are interconnected, and NPCs will show you the way to the next step when you have completed a mission. This way, you can level up more easily, and you can move from one mission to the next with less hassle.
- The main mission may require you to kill monsters, which will give you additional experience in addition to the mission rewards.
- The main mission may also require you to fight in dungeons, either in solo mode or normal mode. Each dungeon mission provides quite a lot of experience if you complete it. In addition to the weapons dropped by the monsters inside and getting Crystal Fragments, you will also get gold. Gold can be used to upgrade weapons, buy potions, and do various other things.
Part 2 of 4: Complete Daily Missions
Step 1. Complete daily repeatable missions
These missions can be found in any city, or you can find them by simply opening the map and looking for the mission icon "!" in blue. The mission can be repeated every day, so the player can accept and complete it. In addition to quite a lot of experience, the mission also provides materials for making weapons, gold, and also Eidolon shards, which can be exchanged for key shards.
- You can also check the Aura Kingdom Journal tab in the lower right corner of the screen; the tab will show the location of the NPCs and the types of missions that can be taken from them. In general, each map consists of three kinds of daily missions: one mission to kill monsters, one mission to collect objects, and one dungeon mission. Make sure that the difference between the mission level and the current character level is no more than ten.
- There are also fame missions that can be picked up via the bulletin board on each map. The bulletin board is where players can take on special missions. After taking the mission, the character will be moved to a place to complete the mission. Fame missions are a fun way to level up, and the rewards you can get from these missions are shards and Mystery Boxes.
- Complete all the daily missions before you move on to the main available missions. By leveling up through daily missions, the main mission can be completed much more easily.
- Many high-level players in Aura Kingdom prefer to complete daily missions rather than just fighting random monsters to gain experience. The shards collected can be used to unlock access to new Eidolons.
Step 2. Visit dungeons or practice killing monsters
If you have completed the daily missions and there is no more main mission to continue, you can focus on completing explorations in the dungeon. Dungeons are like daily missions, which can be revisited after three hours or less.
- You can enter dungeons in Hell Mode with friends, which will give you a lot of experience, as well as the opportunity to get valuable weapons and equipment. Hell Mode may be more difficult to complete, but with sufficiently strong Bards and Tanks, a round can be completed in five minutes or less.
- Many players prefer to complete exploration in dungeons because of the large amount of experience, especially if you complete it with friends in the game.
Part 3 of 4: Using Weapon Skills and Equipment
Step 1. Get an EXP boost for the Envoy's Path skill
By selecting an EXP boost in the Envoy's Path skill tree, the amount of experience gained in the entire game will increase significantly. Not only will it provide more experience from killing monsters, but the amount of experience gained when clearing dungeons and missions will also increase.
- Getting all skill EXP boosts will increase the amount of experience you gain by 8%. Maybe 8% doesn't sound like much, but that's quite a lot in the long run in the game.
- You can return the Envoy's Path skill tree to its original state when you no longer need any experience-enhancing skills.
Step 2. Use weapons that increase the amount of experience
In addition to the skill EXP boost from Envoy's Path, many players wear special equipment to gain more experience. Weapon equipment that can give this effect is a relic type with a blue color. Weapons can also be processed to add bonus EXP status.
Wear experience-enhancing equipment throughout. If you can maximize the level of the equipment you are wearing, the total bonus experience you can get can be 50%. When combined with the 8% bonus provided by the Envoy's Path skill, you can get 58% more experience
Step 3. Use EXP cards and experience-enhancing items
After getting a 58% experience bonus from Envoy's Path and weapons, you can also take advantage of EXP cards and experience-enhancing items. You can buy these items from the Item Mall with real money so that your level can increase faster. These items have a time limit, and the number of items that can be stacked has a limit.
- This method is not mandatory and is only recommended if you have extra cash. EXP cards and other similar items can help you level up faster.
- Many players sell Item Mall items for gold; if you know a friend or someone you can trust, you can buy things from them.
Part 4 of 4: Gaining Experience through Other Ways
Step 1. Use the Monster EXP Book
These books can only be obtained from some missions, or you can also buy them for real money. These items will increase experience instantly, but the amount depends on your level. The higher your level, the more experience you can get. That is, it would be better if the object is used at a high level.
Step 2. Join a party to gain experience
When you join a party, you will get additional experience for every monster you kill. The experience increase only applies if you are on the same server channel and the same map as a party member.
- You don't have to attack the same monster as another member to get the bonus. The best way to make the most of it is to form a party, then split up. As long as members are on the same map, you will get an increased amount of experience.
- Caution: if you want to enter the Temple of Eidolon, make sure that you leave the party before doing so, because being in a party may expel you from the Temple of Eidolon before you complete the mission in it.
Step 3. Avoid low level monsters
The stronger the character and the higher the level of the character, the amount of experience gained from weak monsters decreases drastically. Make sure that you kill monsters that are no more than level ten compared to your level, otherwise the time spent will not match the results obtained.
Make sure that you always check the amount of experience gained to ensure that your efforts at killing monsters are paying off well
- Left click on the target text in the mission box, then the character will walk automatically to the general area or the area near the mission target search location.
- Most dungeons have a limit on the number of times they can enter (so players don't farm repeatedly) which will be restored every few hours after 5 PM WIB. The chance to enter a normal Dungeon will be restored once every 2 hours, for a maximum of 3 times (the chance will be fully recovered after 6 hours). Temple of Eidolon can be re-entered every 6 hours. Dungeon Hell Mode can be re-entered every 2 hours. The Infernal Abyss can be reentered every 8 hours.
- If the character dies in the dungeon, you can revive the character at the beginning of the dungeon.
- As the level increases, the amount of experience required to reach the next level will increase drastically. This is the reason you should keep Monster EXP Books, as the experience given increases significantly at the end of the level.