You love playing poker, but want to increase the challenge? Try a more mature and seductive version of this classic card game, which allows adults to completely take off their T-shirts - and possibly, other pieces of clothing. In a naked poker game, players bet on the clothes they are wearing, and at the end of the game, some players usually end up wearing only their underwear… or even completely naked.
Part 1 of 3: Naked Poker Basics
Step 1. Gather a fun group of friends
Make sure they are all adults who agree to play the game without coercion, instead of suggesting it when the game is over. Spontaneously spouting these game ideas can make some people feel uncomfortable when they don't want to participate.
If your group really likes flirting or is comfortable with each other, consider hosting a special night to play naked poker. Otherwise, just gather your friends and let the game happen by itself
Step 2. Let everyone relax, maybe through a few rounds of drinking
Even confident adults can feel uncomfortable showing their naked bodies. Make sure the moment is right before you start. A little alcohol can help with the tension your friends are feeling.
Step 3. Suggest a naked poker game and make sure everyone agrees
Don't force someone to participate if they don't want to.
However, if someone feels too shy, you don't have to throw them out if they want to watch. He might change his mind after watching a few rounds of the game
Step 4. Agree to the rules
Decide which version of naked poker you will play, the value of each piece of clothing, and so on.
Consider determining how far the game will go and when the game should end. Some people may not mind playing until they are completely naked, but some may only be able to take their clothes off to the point of underwear. Agree on the limits, as well as whether a player will stay in the game when he runs out of clothes to wear
Step 5. Make sure everyone starts with the same rough number of clothes
If several of the women are wearing dresses and the men are wearing socks, ties, or belts, have the players remove or add accessories until everything is even. This is optional, but ensures a fairer game.
Step 6. Choose your poker type
Poker is a popular game played using a standard deck of playing cards, with players taking cards and betting on the strength of the cards in their hands. Make sure your friends know how to play poker and how to calculate the ranking of the cards in their hands: from high cards to pair, straight, flush, full house, four-of-a-kind, straight flush, and so on. There are several popular variations of poker, but not all of them are suitable for naked poker games. Here are two traditional options you can use:
- Play poker with five hoes. This poker is probably the easiest type of poker for casual naked poker games. Each player is dealt five cards and can replace one or more of his cards with the same number of cards remaining. They have to bet or back out before and after the exchange. The player with the highest card value in his hand wins.
- Play Texas Hold'em. Each player is dealt two cards face down and must try to combine them with the middle five cards which will be gradually opened. There are several betting rounds here, and the player who can produce the best five cards in his hand is the winner.
Step 7. Take a card and play it as you normally would in a poker game
However, unlike in normal poker games, where you play to win chips or money, the main goal here is to keep you dressed, while the losing players have to take off their clothes one by one.
Step 8. If you lose, take off your clothes
This game is no fun if you can't enjoy losing as much as you enjoy winning, so have fun! You can do a flirty dance when you're about to take off a piece of clothing.
Step 9. Continue playing until someone-or maybe everyone other than the winner-is only in their underwear, or is naked (if this is what you prefer)
This is the end of the traditional game. Once a winner is determined, let all the players put their clothes back on – or continue playing naked with new bets!
You can combine this game with a game of truth-or-dare. Let the players who lose all their clothes continue to play, but they must be punished if they lose, such as answering a question honestly or taking on a challenge. Just make sure your challenge is in a range that everyone is comfortable with
Part 2 of 3: Naked Poker Variations
Step 1. Take off your shirt every time you lose
This is the easiest-and fastest-way to play. Take cards and play poker without betting money. In the end, the player with the highest card wins and everyone else has to take off a piece of clothing.
- Alternatively, you can ask only the player with the lowest card to undress. This version is a slower version to provide longer fun.
- If you wish, you can allow players to withdraw early in the game-for example before the flop in Texas Hold'em poker-so they can avoid getting undressed. However, this certainly provides an excuse for shy players not to participate, which can make the game less exciting.
Step 2. Let the winner choose who should undress
This version is a great way to uncover hidden feelings and flirtations that occur within a group of friends. Play normally, and in the end the person with the highest card gets to choose someone in the group to undress.
- With this variation, make sure that no one in your game will be jealous or territorial. Seeing who dares to show more body parts is fun in a circle of friends, but it can be a bad thing to make someone angry.
- Don't set your target on just one person. Conspiring to strip just one person, especially in a large group, is unpleasant, and can make that person feel uncomfortable and attacked.
Step 3. Bet clothes and not chips
Take cards and let players bet on objects or clothes instead of poker chips, which must be answered with an equal or equivalent object bet by everyone who wishes to do so. Players with bad cards can withdraw. After the count, the players who keep betting and lose must take off the clothes they bet on.
Step 4. Exchange clothes for chips
Play normal poker games using chips or cash bets, but let players who are starting to run out of bets exchange their clothes for a chip loan from the bank. This version is the most similar to a real poker game, involving betting, bluffing and strategy. Here's how to play this version:
- Different pieces of clothing can be considered to have the same value, or an increased value if the strands bring a player closer to nudity. For example, if socks cost $10, body socks might cost $30, and underwear might cost $60.
- If a player trades his clothes and wins a big bet, you have to determine if he can buy back some of his clothes. Allowing this adds an extra layer of strategy to the game, while if you don't, the game will continue to run until it's finished.
Step 5. Play face to face with your lover
Naked poker is a group game, but you can adapt it to a foreplay/warm-up game with your partner or potential target. With two players, you don't really need to think about betting or strategy, so just take a card and show it. The player with the lower card must undress.
Part 3 of 3: Naked Poker Etiquette
Step 1. Don't be rude or criticize other players' bodies
Not everyone who plays naked poker has to have a supermodel body. Be friendly and realize that players who show their bodies should not be judged or insulted for their appearance.
Step 2. Don't assume that naked poker games will turn into sexual activity-or assume otherwise
While some games between adults can lead to more personal things, most of them lead to a slight loss of self-esteem. If a sexual situation occurs, make sure everyone doesn't mind, or keep the game platonic.
Step 3. Stop the game if someone gets angry
Make sure everyone is playing because they are having fun and don't force someone to continue if they don't want to. If something happens and ruins the good mood, count your losses and let everyone go home.
Step 4. Don't be jealous or territorial
If you're at a poker game naked with your partner or a friend who catches your eye, watching someone else see her naked can trigger unpleasant feelings. Keep yourself calm-angry is the quickest way to destroy this game for other people.
Step 5. Don't make other players the object or material of your sexual fantasies
It's okay to make a little flirting, but don't overdo it, or everyone will lose their enthusiasm for the game.
Step 6. Play your best poker strategy
- Be aware that some people will feel uncomfortable with this game. Don't force them to do anything.
- Naked poker is usually played instead of betting money, but some versions still involve money. As with all other types of gambling, be careful that you don't bet more than you can afford.
- Also know that gambling is strictly regulated in many places. If money is involved in a casual game of poker, it may be illegal.