Do you believe in astrology or astrology? If so, most likely one of the factors you consider when approaching someone is their zodiac sign. Is your heart currently owned by a Libra man? If so, understand that Libra men are believed to prefer romantic, independent, and confident partners. Apart from that, Libra men also love to hear compliments. Want to know more detailed information? Read on for this article!
Part 1 of 3: Building a Positive Personality
Step 1. Be an independent woman
People who believe in astrology believe that Libra men are more easily attracted to women who are romantic and independent. In particular, a woman who doesn't hesitate to voice her opinion and doesn't rely on others for her happiness will be very attractive to a Libra man. Therefore, increase your independence to make a Libra man fall in love!
- Express your opinion freely. Don't hesitate to express your views on various issues, such as politics, art, music, etc.
- Don't be too spoiled or dependent on the Libra man. Every now and then, make plans that don't involve her and don't keep in contact with her by phone or text message.
Step 2. Open yourself up to pleasurable experiences
Astrologers believe that Libra men prefer women who know how to have fun. Libra men generally love to socialize. That's why they tend to look for a partner who loves to travel and doesn't hesitate to open up to the riches of the world around them. If you want to attract a Libra man, try to be more relaxed and enjoy everything around you.
- Show that you like to have fun. Attend various social activities and don't hesitate to interact with other people you just met at the event. Laugh and crack jokes to make the situation around you more enjoyable.
- Try doing new things. Push yourself out of your comfort zone and find new ways to have fun. For example, go hiking if you've never done it before. Show your ideal Libra man that you don't mind finding new ways to have fun.
Step 3. Have confidence
Some people believe that self-confidence is one of the most attractive aspects of a Libra man. That's why, they tend to prefer women who look comfortable with themselves and don't really care about other people's opinions. Therefore, if you want to attract the attention of a Libra man, first try to increase your confidence.
- Show your confidence around him. In other words, feel free to voice your opinion and display confident body language, such as standing up straight and making eye contact at all times.
- If you have a problem with your self-confidence, try to fix it. For example, enrich your reading material or start exercising more regularly.
Step 4. Be more spontaneous
Astrologers believe that Libra men like spontaneous people. Therefore, try to be more relaxed in order to attract the attention of your ideal Libra man. Dare yourself to try new things and make plans spontaneously in less time than usual.
For example, if she's visiting your house, try spontaneously asking her to do something fun, like driving to a neighboring town, trying out a new restaurant, or going to the beach
Part 2 of 3: Attracting Libra Men's Attention
Step 1. Hurry up
Many people assume that the Libra man likes to be in a romantic relationship. This assumption is actually true, although it should be underlined that they will generally only commit to one woman. So that the Libra man of your dreams doesn't end up in another woman's arms, go after him while he's single.
Step 2. Make eye contact with him
When trying to attract a Libra man, don't forget to make eye contact with him. For example, you can lock his gaze from across the room if you are both in the same room. Since the Libra man is conventionally romantic, long, romantic eye contact can help get his attention.
Try locking his gaze for a few seconds, then quickly look away from him. Doing so can pique his curiosity, and encourage him to come closer and engage you in interaction
Step 3. Give her a little compliment
According to astrologers, Libra men tend to like to be praised. Therefore, do not hesitate to do it to attract attention and get his love.
- Tell him the things you admire about him. For example, don't hesitate to compliment her on the clothes she wears, her appearance, or her personality.
- Turn compliments into conversations. For example, when the two of you are discussing a movie, try saying, “Wow, I never thought that way about movies. You're smart too, huh!"
Step 4. Dress up elegantly
Many people believe that Libra men are more easily attracted to women who are classic and elegant. Therefore, why not try to be one of them to attract the attention of the Libra man? For example, you can wear clothes that are classic and attractive, such as long skirts or special suits for women. Also understand that the Libra man prefers if his partner wears clothes that seem expensive and luxurious.
Step 5. Be tough
Some people assume that Libra men like to "chase" things. So try not to be aggressive, but at the same time don't push him away either. Once you've managed to grab his attention, make eye contact, or exchange a few flirtations and/or flirting with him, try to withdraw for a moment and let him work harder to catch up to you.
- For example, wait a few hours to reply to his messages, and don't see him too often early in the relationship.
- Show also that you also have other activities. In other words, never cancel or change plans with your friends for it.
Part 3 of 3: Interacting with Libra Men
Step 1. Plan a surprise
Astrologers think that Libra men like the occasional surprise from their partner, especially since they generally have a traditional romantic spirit. Therefore, it never hurts to plan a surprise for your Libra partner once in a while so that his love for you gets stronger.
For example, after your partner has worked all day at the office, try surprising him by cooking his favorite meal
Step 2. Pursue traditional romance
Some people think that Libra men prefer to go on traditional or conventional romantic dates. Therefore, try planning a date concept that aligns with this notion, such as asking her out for a romantic dinner in the midst of candlelight, followed by a walk together through a city park.
Step 3. Argue with the Libra man
Since self-confidence is an important aspect for Libra men, they generally like to leave a little room for debate. Remember, arguing is not the same as fighting! In other words, feel free to share your personal opinion on political ideas, music, and other personal topics in a smart and polite way.
However, don't forget to compliment him when the two of you are arguing. For example, you might say, "Even though I don't agree with your opinion, I'm impressed that you seem to know a lot about this topic."
Step 4. Be social
Generally, Libra men have a very wide social circle. That's why, they usually will not easily fall for women who are not smart or do not like to socialize. Therefore, when you finally do manage to date a Libra man, be willing to travel or attend events that involve a lot of people as often as possible.