“Slap Jack” is one of the fun and easy games to play. So, are you ready to learn? Read the steps below!
Step 1. Take out the joker and shuffle the cards
Distribute all cards to all players. Cards must be laid face down and no one should see them.
Step 2. The first player must take the first card from the pile of cards he has and place it in the middle
If the card is not a jack or sometimes called a prince, the next player must do the same as the first player.
Step 3. If the card placed in the middle is a jack, players must compete to hit the card
The fastest player takes the jack and the entire deck of cards below it (if there are no other cards under it, the fastest player takes only the jack).
Step 4. The game continues until a player gets all the cards and wins
- Look at the cards carefully. Don't let you hit the wrong card.
- To become more skilled, keep playing.
- Make sure you don't get scammed!
- To always be ready to hit, take a card with one hand and hit the card with the other.
- If you hit a card that is not a jack, (for example, a queen), the person who put down the queen will get your cards!
- Don't hit too hard or you could hurt your hand (especially if you're playing at the table!)