Breast size is a complaint that is often heard from women. Many women feel that increasing breast size is a positive change. The reason may be due to recovery from breast cancer or simply being born flat-chested. Either way, it's natural for a windy woman to look and feel perfect. If you want to increase your size from A cup to B cup or want a more drastic change, there are many options available. There is a trick to make breasts appear bigger. In addition, there are medical and non-medical methods that can be considered to enlarge breasts.
Method 1 of 3: Enlarge Breasts with Clothes
Step 1. Buy the right bra
Bra is one of the most important clothes worn every day. Bras can make a look stunning, or ridiculous. Some call the bra the “foundation” that creates the basis of clothing. Make sure you choose a bra that is the right size and model. Try different models, and pay attention to cup and rib sizes. A well-fitting bra can make your chest look fantastic and bigger.
- Consult the experts. The best way to find a bra that fits best is to try. You can go to the mall or a specialty boutique for underwear. The sales assistant will measure your chest and make suggestions. Don't be afraid to ask to try on different styles and sizes of bras.
- Take care of your underwear. If you maintain the condition of the bra, the bra will also take care of your appearance. If the elasticity of the straps decreases or the ties start to bend, it's time to find a new bra.
Step 2. Find sexy swimwear
Buying swimwear is an activity that confuses many women. While not fun, the search for a swimsuit is very important. The right swimsuit can tell the difference between a flat chest and a fantastic one. Swimwear should be purchased in person so you can try on different models. To make your breasts appear bigger, choose a swimsuit that has good support and is equipped with additional foam.
- Choose a dumbbell top to lift your chest. This model is easy to tighten or loosen as desired. So, you can display the coveted big breast impression.
- Another option is a ruffled swimsuit at the chest. Wrinkles will make your breasts appear bigger.
Step 3. Clutch the bra you are wearing
This method is used by many women. Anyone can do it, from teenage girls to adult women. Another method is to wear two bras at once. The trick, wear a strapless bra first, then layer it with a strappy bra. Easy, and very effective. If you don't want to wear two bras, just wear one, then add a plug to create the illusion of fullness. The best gagging options are socks because they are versatile and easy to find.
- You can experiment with materials other than socks. However, consider the options carefully. For example, don't use wipes that get wet quickly when you sweat.
- You can also wear a foam bra. Many bras are equipped with additional foam to make the breasts appear one size larger.
Step 4. Choose clothes according to body shape
By knowing your body shape, you can choose clothes that make your appearance more perfect, including the chest. Most women who desire bigger breasts are those who have a "straight" body shape, which is a body that is flat from top to bottom and does not have as many curves as other body shapes. If your body shape is straight, consider some specific style guidelines, such as the following:
- Make sure you choose clothes with a structure at the top that accentuates the chest area.
- Try a feminine top. Decorations such as wrinkles can create the illusion of a curvy body.
Step 5. Apply cosmetics
Cosmetics are one way to create the illusion of deeper cleavage. Try applying bronzer between your breasts and highlighter on top. Look at the results in the mirror. Make adjustments as needed, and try blending and using more or less cosmetics.
Method 2 of 3: Physically Changing Breasts
Step 1. Exercise
Certain exercises can make your chest stronger and bigger, and that's not a myth. Perform several movements that target the chest area. For example, you can do different types of exercises using light weights. Try the cross-punch and chest press with weights.
- If you're having trouble, don't be afraid to ask the fitness center staff for advice as they are there to help.
- To make it more fun, invite friends to exercise together.
Step 2. Take hormone pills
Hormone therapy should not be arbitrary, but it is very helpful for people who have (or are recovering from) medical problems. Breast tissue is very sensitive and responsive to changes in hormone levels. Usually, these changes lead to growth.
Ask your doctor if medications that change hormone levels are right for you. One of the most commonly prescribed pills is the birth control pill which side effect is breast enlargement
Step 3. Wait until your growth is maximal
For many women, breasts grow with age. There are some women whose development is slower. Age plays a big role in breast size. Breasts develop during puberty and also during pregnancy. To have bigger breasts, sometimes you just have to wait and let nature play its part.
Step 4. Gain weight
Breasts are not only made of breast tissue, but also fatty tissue. Therefore, the size of the breast will also increase when the weight increases. If you are not satisfied with your current bust size, think about whether you are satisfied with the rest of your body. Is it possible that you are too skinny? A healthy diet and exercise program can help achieve the desired body shape.
Method 3 of 3: Using the Implant
Step 1. Do your research
It may be that breast implants are a good option for you. This procedure is very effective, and is often chosen by women recovering from breast cancer or other diseases. Like any other surgery, you should also understand this procedure well.
- Find a doctor with a good reputation and schedule a consultation. Before the meeting, make a list of questions.
- Read the information about the procedure. If you know someone who is open to breast augmentation, ask if they would like to give advice.
Step 2. Decide what is right for you
After studying the various options, think about which one is right for you. Do you want silicone or saline implants? What size do you want? Think about the question, and make sure you are satisfied with the answer. Imagine the results and try to estimate the impact of breast surgery on your life.
Step 3. Know the risks
All medical procedures have risks. In addition to the common problems that arise under anesthesia, make sure you are aware of other problems that may arise with breast implants.
- For example, ask what will happen if the implant ruptures. You should inquire about possible infections and side effects such as scarring. Also think about whether you plan (or want to try) breastfeeding in the future. Some women are unable to breastfeed after surgery so this is very important to discuss with the doctor.
- Also, remember that implants must be replaced every 10 years.
Step 4. Think about the recovery process
Breast augmentation surgery is not a simple procedure. When doing research, also consider the recovery process. Make sure you are ready to take time off and postpone many daily activities.
- Talk to friends and family to make sure they are supportive and helpful to you throughout the recovery process. You can temporarily not lift items, including grocery bags.
- Recovery is one that should be discussed with the doctor. Make sure you understand it before having surgery.
Step 5. Weigh the pros and cons
Only you can decide if surgery is the right choice. Make a list to weigh the pros and cons of this step. Did you have surgery for yourself, and not for someone else? Are you physically and emotionally ready? Think about that and many other questions. Do not rush. Think carefully and decide what you hope to achieve in the future.
- Try several methods to find the one that works best for you and your body. Enjoy experimenting with changing your appearance.
- Do something else to boost your confidence. You can make new friends, get a haircut, or get your body done. As your self-confidence increases, you will also be more satisfied with your natural breast size.
- Consult a doctor if you have any questions or medical problems.
- Make sure you think carefully before making a body-changing choice.