Sometimes we meet someone and somehow we know right away: this is love. However, your amazing qualities may not be easily seen by others. Therefore, it's a good idea to know some strategies that allow someone to fall in love with you. But keep in mind that there is no way to make someone fall in love. All you can do is try to create the right conditions and see what happens.
Method 1 of 6: Becoming a Loving Person
Step 1. Take good care of yourself
Physical appearance plays a big role in getting someone to be attracted to you. How well you take care of your health and physical appearance is something that other people can see firsthand, so this part deserves more time and energy when trying to attract someone. People will notice if you don't take care of yourself and this can make someone lose interest.
- To ensure that you look your best, you need to exercise, eat right, practice good personal hygiene methods and wear clean and proper clothes.
- Don't be afraid to attract the attention of others.
Step 2. Do something that will make you known and remembered
Show that you don't just have a pretty face.
- Make sure your personality shines through, and that he knows what you like and don't like. Being passionate about something is an attractive characteristic, and other people will notice it.
- Be proud of your accomplishments and confident in your abilities. Confidence and self-confidence are qualities that others admire, so don't be shy about pointing out what you've accomplished.
Step 3. Have a good personality
Treat others the way you would want to be treated. This may sound cliché, but it's true. If you want others to treat you with care and respect, you have to start treating others with care and respect as well. People tend to fall in love with someone who has a special personality, is polite, and is kind to others.
Step 4. Point out your weaknesses
Show your partner good qualities, but let him also see how far you have changed. For example, if you are fit and active now but used to enjoy being lazy, talk about the changes. Revealing some of the flaws you used to have in someone will allow them to see who you really are and appreciate you more.
Method 2 of 6: Preparing for Emotional Barriers
Step 1. Don't pretend you don't care
So many people do this. Pretending that you don't care about the relationship won't help and will only put pressure on your partner.
Step 2. Prepare yourself emotionally
Love relationships are difficult. Before trying to make someone fall in love, make sure you are prepared. If you're still thinking about an old relationship, are more interested in dating someone else, or aren't ready to commit, don't try to make someone fall in love with you.
Step 3. Make sure that he is the right person
Consider your feelings for this person. Do you love him? You have to make sure that you feel love for him as a lover and not just affection between two close friends. Sometimes the two feelings are difficult to distinguish. If your love isn't growing yet, consider taking slow steps. If it's meant to be, you and he will love each other.
Step 4. Think about your motives
Think about why you want to be in a relationship. If you just want someone to love you so you can feel better about a recent breakup or to make someone else jealous, then trying to make them fall in love with you is a bad idea. It's not fair that he ends up having real feelings for you. If you want someone to fall in love with you because you want to be with them for a long time and be in a mutually supportive relationship, then go ahead.
Step 5. Consider your goals
Determine your long term goals in the relationship. If you can't see that the relationship lasts, then trying to make him fall in love doesn't make sense. Emotionally this is cruel to both of you. There's nothing wrong with a casual date; if you want to date someone but don't see the date going on, just enjoy it and don't try to take it seriously. You don't need love to date.
Step 6. Rest assured that there are others out there
Sometimes our feelings for someone are not reciprocated. Does not matter. You shouldn't feel like the world is ending or that there's no one else for you. In fact, there are many people in this world. If someone doesn't reciprocate your feelings, you have to understand that you and he are not meant to be and won't be happy together. You'll soon find someone else and wonder why you felt so down at that time.
Don't try to change yourself to make someone fall in love. Make sure that the person you want to partner with fits you just the way you are
Method 3 of 6: Forming a Bond
Step 1. Get to know him better
The first step to getting someone to love you is to get to know them better and allow them to get to know you. It takes time and energy to get to know someone because you have to ask the right questions and listen well.
- Ask her childhood dreams and what she wants to do now. The answer to this question will tell him his hopes and dreams, as well as other things he wants to achieve in life.
- Ask him what he likes, what he doesn't like, interests, hobbies, and goals.
Step 2. Show interest in his interests
Show your interest in a way he likes and learn to appreciate what makes him happy. Don't just pretend because people can often tell when you're not really interested in something. Try to experience the interest yourself from his point of view and show that you are also interested. This will form a bond and put you both on the same path to love.
For example, if he's a big fan of a sport you don't know much about (or don't know anything about), ask him to explain what the sport is or teach you to play it. Or, if he really likes a certain type of music, listen to it often and find some songs that you also like
Step 3. Treat him like a hero
Make him feel like a hero when he's with you. Let him help you with schoolwork (to make him feel smart), ask for personal advice (to make him feel wise), and ask for help or advice on areas that are very important to him (so he has a chance to show off his skills). Asking for advice on dressing or help with picking up or opening a bottle are also ways that your partner can feel capable and useful.
Step 4. Create trust
Trust is an important component of a healthy and long-lasting relationship. Learn to trust your partner and show that you trust their words and actions. Make sure you show your partner that you also deserve to be trusted.
- If your partner tells a secret, keep it safe. If you find something he's embarrassed about, don't talk about it or tease him about it.
- Share your secrets with your partner and reveal parts of yourself that no one else knows. Allow yourself to be fragile in his presence and let him comfort you.
Step 5. Support your partner during difficult times
Giving support is very important to realize true love between two people. Most people want to be in a relationship because they love to have someone to support them. If you can be supportive and caring for your partner, this will be crucial in your efforts to make them fall in love.
Sometimes you can support someone by offering to listen and provide comfort. But other times, you may have to put in more effort. For example, if your partner is having trouble with school, you should help them learn
Method 4 of 6: Loving Your Partner
Step 1. Show respect for your partner
Respect is very important in a love relationship. Always give your partner a chance to talk and think, and when he does, make sure you listen. Respecting your partner also means never giving them reason to think that you are unfaithful. Flirting with someone may be fun, but if he sees you flirting with everyone on the street, he won't want to commit to you.
Step 2. Be a good friend
You should pay as much attention to your partner as you care to your best friend. This means that you should always be there for him and not be selfish. Be a good friend to your partner because you want him to be happy, not because you want something from him.
Step 3. Remember that you and he are two separate people
No one wants to be stuck in a relationship. This is the reason why many people avoid serious relationships. If you give your partner the freedom to do what he likes, you'll be able to make him feel comfortable with the idea of loving you. Respect your partner's freedom; Don't try to change him and definitely don't invade his privacy. He has the right to keep secrets and things that belong only to him.
Step 4. Accept your partner for who they are
Welcome the good side of your partner with pleasure and try to accept the side of him that annoys you. Don't try to ask your partner to change for you.
For example, don't force your partner to change their diet or personal style. If you make a similar suggestion and he says "no", respect it and don't talk about it again
Step 5. Respect your partner's need to have their own time and space
Personal time and space are important to both of you, so don't try to ask him to sacrifice personal time to spend with you. Also respect your partner's personal space, don't try to rearrange his room or disturb his personal belongings.
Do your own activities with friends several times a week. Don't force your partner to spend every moment with you or he or she will feel attached
Method 5 of 6: Keeping Him Loving You
Step 1. Appreciate your partner
Never belittle the existence of a partner. If someone is in love with you, you should try to maintain that love. The best way to keep someone in love with you is to never belittle their existence and role. Show that you appreciate him, every day.
For example, say thank you every time your partner does something meaningful to you. Make sure your "thank you" is sincere and specific. For example, “Thanks for clearing the dirty dishes and making me coffee this morning! My mornings feel so much lighter! I really appreciate it.”
Step 2. Spend some quality time together
Just because you both love each other and your relationship is stable and on the cusp of happiness, doesn't mean you should stop trying more. Keep going on dates, buying flowers and stuff like that. This will show your partner that you still care and are willing to put in more effort for a lasting relationship.
Most importantly: say “I love you” to your partner every day
Step 3. Do interesting activities
Don't just do the same thing every time. Routine is good, relaxing and comfortable, but occasionally changing your routine and doing something new and fun together is also very important. This shows your partner that there is still something interesting to be gained from the relationship and that his life is not stagnant because he is with you. It can also help both of you to feel the excitement of the first time you fell in love.
- Do something challenging like skydiving or rock climbing. Take dance lessons or learn to paint together.
- Learn something new, like making furniture, which you then use to fill your living room.
- Try hosting a game night every week, which will give both of you a chance to have fun and indulge in each other's competitive sides.
Method 6 of 6: Looking for Love
Step 1. Find someone who is right for you
Finding the right person will increase your chances of falling in love, being loved, and being in love. The person you choose should be ready for a serious relationship, be able to handle the emotional stress of the relationship, and be compatible with you. If the person doesn't meet these requirements, you're just wasting your time and may end up getting hurt.
Think about compatibility: Do you both like the same things? Do you both have the same life goals? Matched couples tend to have something in common in how they deal with drama and what their priorities in life are
Step 2. Arrange a date
To set up a date, don't be vague, be honest and be specific. Suggest a concrete activity that is entertaining for both of you and be honest about why you want him to join you. Being in control of situations like this shows that you are confident, which is an admirable quality.
Say something that goes something like, "Hi, I really want to go to the zoo this weekend and I'd love to have you on my date."
Step 3. Be a great date
From the first date, you have to be a fun person. Even if you're not dating yet, you need to create opportunities to spend time with him in a way that will show how amazing you are.
- Choose a dating activity that will be fun for both of you. If you don't know each other well, choose an activity that will provide something to talk about, such as watching a movie. If you already know each other well, choose an activity that both of you are unfamiliar with. This allows him to see you in a new way.
- Try a thrilling date, like watching an action movie or going to the playground. Activities like this have been shown to increase the sense of attraction between two people.
- Watch what he says and write. Surprising him to give him something he said in passing after a long time will really melt his heart and show how much you care.
- Express your feelings. He might reply. If not, you can ask him to try. Pay close attention to whether he's trying to resist or panicking. But also pay attention to your timing, don't choose the wrong time.
- Making someone fall in love is impossible. If you follow all of the suggestions discussed above and he still doesn't love you, then he simply can't love you (or is already in love with someone else) and the two of you aren't compatible. Some people can't be together because they just don't get along, even though one of them has really big feelings. This can be hard to hear, but it's better if you end the relationship if he can't reciprocate your feelings in the same way.
- You can't force something as powerful as love and love doesn't come overnight. The most beautiful love is the one that comes without warning. If it is destined, love will come naturally. If you try to get someone to love you, the effect tends to be the opposite.
- Don't cling to or force people who don't reciprocate your feelings. Anyone who has to be convinced with great effort is not worth all the trouble you go through and will probably never like you. Pursuing love with excessive effort will only scare him away.
- Don't believe the idea that you can use certain means like pheromones, chemical sprays, or food to make someone fall in love. While there is scientific evidence that they can affect the part of our brain that triggers emotions like love, it doesn't force someone to fall in love with you. No "love potion" works.
- Try with all your heart to have a match with your partner and do what's best for him. If it doesn't work, you have to forget about it and move on with your life.